Sandy Arts Guild announces Auditions For Disney’s ‘Peter Pan Jr.’
Jan 16, 2015 11:09AM
● By City Journals Staff
Auditions for the Sandy Arts Guild’s production of Disney’s “Peter Pan Jr.” will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 20, and Wednesday, Jan. 21, from 7-9 p.m. at the Learning Circle Dance Studio, 8685 South 2000 East, Sandy. Callbacks are on Saturday, Jan. 24, from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the same location. The show plays April 30, May 1 and 2, with mandatory rehearsals beginning April 25.
Needed are boys and girls ages 5-18. All parts are open. Please be prepared to sing 16-32 bars of an up-tempo musical theater piece. Please bring music; no minus tracks. An accompanist will be available. Also, be prepared to learn a short dance combination.
Reserved audition times are recommended, but not required. To reserve an audition time, go to www.sandyarts.com and click on the “Peter Pan Jr.” window. Please bring a list of scheduling conflicts from Jan. 24- May 2, as well as a current photo and resume.
• There is a $20 fee for those cast in the show. If more than one member of a family is cast, the fee for additional members is $10 each.
• There is a mandatory daytime performance April 30 that will necessitate missing school
• The performance on Saturday, May 2, is a matinee.
• Cast members ages 5-9 will have limited rehearsal time.
• Parents of youth cast in the show are required to serve on a committee AND help with supervision at rehearsals and performances.
• An adult is required to attend the casting meeting
Stephanie Maag is the director and choreographer and Eric Richards is music director. Send all questions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-568-6068.